- PROMPT CERTIFIED (PROMPTS for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonemic Targets)
- Beckman Oral Motor Certified
- Distored “r’ and frontal and lateral lisps/tongue thrust therapy
- Apraxia/spectrum disorders/delayed speech/articulation
Stuttering and Fluency Disorders:
- PRESCHOOL TO AGE 6-LIDCOMBE Program for Early Childhood Stuttering Intervention-meet in office once weekly. Parents learn how to work with their child at home. This is a highly successful program when parents work closely with their child.
- SCHOOL AGE TO TEENS-Meet once to twice weekly to improve fluency and confidence while speaking. Teens can often be seen via skype. Parents are encouraged to part of the process.
- TEENS/ADULTS-Meet weekly or intensively to shape speech into fluency. Working on vocal fold vibration, easy onsets, amplitude contour, stretched syllables, full breath targets.
- PARENTS-Meet several times per year to learn about stuttering and meet other parents for support.
- GROUPS-Meet several times a year for support and to practice fluency skills, classroom presentations, role playing situations, telephone practice.
- ORTON GILLINGHAM ACADEMY – Subscriber – for DYSLEXIA and LITERACY /Phonemic Awareness Programs
- BARTON Reading and Spelling Program
- PREVENTING ACADEMIC FAILURE -O-G BASED PROGRAM